The World Of Jadeey: I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad



I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

I have a mini-obsession with this song, it is one of the few songs in my iPod that I never skip when it comes on. Usually I spend quite a bit of time skipping through tracks until I find something I'm in the mood to listen to. Mad World is always acceptable though.

I thought the lyric was vaguely appropriate today because I had a dream last night that I can't quite remember and it's really bugging me. I keep just about remembering but can't keep hold of it. I'm sure it wasn't exciting but because I can't remember I wanna know!

I bought new body-wash the other day because the supermarket didn't have my usual one. It smells AMAZING and I really like it. There's just one thing that makes me hesitate at the idea of buying it again. It reminds me of semen. This is not just me being weird, it really does! It's white and creamy looking. Honestly, I feel a little weird every time I rub it all over my body.

Ha, that reminds me of a very funny story. Unfortunately I shouldn't really tell it, since the person it's about does come here, she might not be too impressed even though I wouldn't reveal names. But now that I've gone this far she knows what I'm talking about and is probably cursing me anyway!

Argh my flatmate can be annoying sometimes. Once he's got an idea in his head he can be hard to convince otherwise.

He just came into my room and said he was going to take down the wi-fi for 5-10 minutes. I asked why and he said because he wanted tidy up his desk and that meant unplugging and untangling all the cables, one of which is the wi-fi router. I said I was downloading so could he wait until a little later on. He said that he really wanted to get it done now, before he turned his computer on for the day.

Um? Who cares? If I cancel my download I'll have to start it again, I think maybe he could just turn his computer off at some stage today! I did win the argument in the end but he is having a little sulk about it right now.

I'm off helping a friend find a new flat today. She doesn't have a car so I'm doing the driving. It's times like these that I'm incredibly grateful we found our new flat as easily as we did. And that it's as nice as it is.

Labels: , , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment