The World Of Jadeey: No one would ever treat you as well as I would



No one would ever treat you as well as I would

I would treat you with so much respect and love
I would worship your body
I would worship you

*Sigh*

It'd be great wouldn't it? But as the great philosopher Jagger once said "You can't always get what you want."

An error in the paper means I've had a lot of grumpy customers today. It's a rainy, gross day and they are taking it out on me.

Then just to make matters worse? I just suffered being yelled at by an old woman. Told that it wasn't good enough that what she wanted to see wasn't on. I tried to apologise and was told that she didn't want to hear from an unintelligent girl who couldn't even complete high school!

Ummmm what? I have a double degree AND a double major from uni lady! I'm probably more intelligent than she is. (especially when you see where this story ends up)

So anyway, I keep my cool. I don't yell or even raise my voice. Just state very firmly that I do not wish to be insulted and am going to walk away if she will not talk to me reasonably.

She keeps muttering under her breath but at least the yelling has stopped. I ask again what the problem is. (Despite all her yelling and the fact that by now I've been talking to her for a good 5 minutes, I still haven't a clue exactly what she's mad about)

Her reply "I was told when I rang up that you had Devil Wears Prada at 1pm in the Gold Lounge."

My response to this. "I'm very sorry ma'am. We don't have a Gold Lounge. You must be in the wrong place."

Her: "So you're telling me the person on the phone got it wrong?"

Me: "No. I'm telling you that you did not phone us, you phoned the other theatre."

She gave up at this point and stormed off. Whether to the right place or home to write me a lovely complaint letter I don't know.

People are idiots sometimes.

I'm used to being yelled at but it still bothers me. Even when I'm in the right it bothers me. Being yelled at is never fun.

This is one of the worst times to be single. After a day like I have the feeling today is going to turn out to be I would really like to go home to a hug. You know how sometimes you just need a hug and it makes everything better? Yeah, I could do with one.

Oh well. Back to the grind.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment