The World Of Jadeey: Maybe relationships don't suck after all



Maybe relationships don't suck after all


This is my favourite couple in the world. (excluding my parents, who take the title) These two make me believe in true love and make me confident that one day I'll find someone who makes me as happy as they make each other. My parents too actually, even after 28 years together they make each other so happy and really love spending time together.

I hope I find this someday, I really do.

This is the photo we got framed for Phoenix's birthday (he's the white guy, the Samoan guy is my best mate). He loved it. (Thank God!)

The party was nice. I was gutted (as was SpaceMonkey) that the hottest guys there were gay. We were both checking this one guy out and then his partner arrived. His partner was equally cute. So, while we were disappointed that hot guy number 1 was taken at least we had a second hot guy to admire! See, there's always a silver lining!

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I think that's more of a brass lining. A tarnished brass lining.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Holly said...

You might be right there. It was very disappointing. Although, something I'm used to. All the good ones are taken!

 

Post a Comment