The World Of Jadeey: You could be happy, I hope you are



You could be happy, I hope you are

You make me happier than I've been before

It's true too. He does. And I hope he is.

You know what else would make me happy? Winning a million dollars. When I do (although I don't usually play lotto so no clue how I'm gonna win it) this is what I will spend it on. I wouldn't bother putting any in the bank. If I won more than a million then sure but I could make better use of it by spending it.

Paying off my parents' mortgages and buying my mum a new car (my dad's car is already nice). This'll be around $150,000
Buy myself a house, not much more expensive than what I plan to spend anyway. Around $350,000
Buy 2-3 cheap investment properties. $400,000
The rest would go towards taking me and a friend to the cricket world cup, plus allowing me to visit a couple of friends who live overseas. Jannie in Sweden, Sam, Nikki and Hannah (if I can find her) in the US

Finding someone to come to the cricket world cup might be an effort. My dad would be the most obvious choice but he wouldn't be able to get time off work. The boy will be back at uni, KJ probably couldn't get time off either. In fact, purely because he'd be the only one able to easily drop what he's doing and come too I think Shuk would be the winner. He was the one I was going to go with anyway so that would work out well.

Man I wish I was going. Hmmmm perhaps should begin buying lotto tickets ;)

That's what I'd do with my million dollars, basically it'd all be spent within a couple of days. (although the things I bought would last me a long time and be very beneficial so it wouldn't be wasted).

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment