The World Of Jadeey: I like your pants around your feet



I like your pants around your feet

And that has absolutely no reference to anything I'm going to write today as far as I know. But these things tend to take on a life of their own as I'm writing so you never can tell!

Bugger it! Now I've forgotten what I was actually going to write about! Piss.

Oh that's right. I wanted to show off about how popular I am. 4 people, that's right 4, invited me to lunch today. Ha how cool am I! None of them were the boy who it appears may again be the ex-boy. I'm not sure. I can't figure him out anymore. He says he still wants to be together but I haven't seen him in over 2 weeks. I've spoken to him but they are pretty boring conversations. He is busy with the end of uni though so I should cut him a little slack I guess.

Funny thing is? I don't care. I really, really don't. I think that should be telling me something. (and don't panic, dear readers, he doesn't come here so will not read this!) Ah who am I kidding? If he calls we all know I'll go running. No matter how hard SpaceMonkey tries to stop me and talk sense into me. Destruction - I am your follower.

To further illustrate how popular I am (and take all this talk away from how idiotic I can be) - I have 9 text messages left out of my 500 and still 4 days to go until my contract rolls over. To put it into further perspective I used 380 texts in the first 16 days and have been using my other phone recently so that I don't run out too fast. That's 23 txts a day. Did I get any work done?

Actually, I'm not so sure that's something to brag about at all.

Man, I'm in a good mood today. Pity it's spoiled by being at work. While no-one was here I had the music up nice and loud and danced around the office a bit. There are people here now so I have to be better behaved but in my head I'm still dancing.

:-)

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment