The World Of Jadeey: I'll let you whip me if I misbehave



I'll let you whip me if I misbehave

It's just that no-one makes me feel this way

Bad, bad, bad Holly. Very bad thoughts. Not bad, like depressed, for anyone who's worried. The song line says it all. ;)

Actually I've never done the whipping thing. (Does that make you feel better mum?) I'm not sure I'd really like it. I'm a wimp when it comes to pain. I was so relieved when I tried to give blood but they could find a vein - I tried to do a good thing and it wasn't my fault I couldn't!

But yes, right now my thoughts are definitely the misbehaving type. Not with Justin Timberlake though - he's annoying. Now if Hugh Laurie were here? He'd have to watch out!

My tickets for Australia in Feb are all booked, as are my one's for December. Two trips to Australia in 3 months? Talk about spoiled! I'm looking forward to it. Can't help thinking I should have saved the money and taken a trip to America but am too much of a wimp to go on my own so instead I'll go where my friends are going. I'm such a tag-along!

Haha anyway I'm gonna get some sleep. Got a long, boring day ahead of me tomorrow. Rosters and programming. Yuck, yuck.


Holly out.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment