The World Of Jadeey: Something Amazing Has Happened



Something Amazing Has Happened

I did something amazing today. Now I'm sure nothing will come of it and I actually haven't even finished doing it but it was an great step in the right direction.

What is it? what is it? I hear you cry. Well I'll tell you.

Today I managed to get hold of the addresses of two production companies in America who are currently looking for crew to start on films in February/March. I, yes me, have applied. Well actually I haven't quite - I'm just updating my CV and making it look brilliant. I know I won't get a job offer but it is an amazing step for me, it is showing myself that this America thing really is going to happen. I am actually going to go ahead with it. If by some miracle I was employed for one of these projects I'm applying for it would skew my timeline a bit as I wasn't planning to move quite this quickly but it would be too good an opportunity to pass up.

If I get a job over there it would also prove that I was right in thinking that going over there is something I am supposed to do.

Wow so excited right now!

Those of you I owe emails to - hopefully will write those this evening!


Oh and Happy New Year!!!

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment