The World Of Jadeey: Grumpy grump grump



Grumpy grump grump

I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I'm pissed off but have no reason to be. Maybe part of it is that I am being ignored by someone I want to talk to. But then again I'm fairly used to that. He is having to deal with the police over this stupid stalking thing so I should cut him a little slack. Still I need to know he is ok so wish he'd get back to me.

I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang last night. What a brilliant movie that was. I'll write up a proper review for it later. For now just know that it was awesome.

Must go to the gym later today. It's really windy and not nice looking outside though so I might drive there! My other plan for today is to clean my room - it is a pigsty!!

Wow what a thrilling Saturday I have planned. :-)

It's almost Christmas - have started my christmas shopping. Have bought a present for my nephew and a good friend of mine. Still gotta buy for 2 more friends and my family. Not sure what to get for family but friends are pretty sorted.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment