The World Of Jadeey: I'm a Graduate!



I'm a Graduate!

Just got my marks back and I passed everything! Woohoo I'm now a graduate!

Can't help but feel nervous, for my whole life up until now I have had study. Now all I've got is work - this might take a bit of getting used to.

On the guy front I am feeling very confused. I'm not sure exactly what I want, I think I know but am not sure. Do I want Guy A or Guy B? Well actually I know I don't really want Guy B but I wish I did, I reckon he'd be fairly perfect for me. I know I want Guy A but I shouldn't, that would just be another bad relationship that is not gonna last.

This is all theoretical anyway as neither Guy A or B are interested in me as far as I know! Hurry up and get over here Guy C!! (For the record - Guy C is the guy who likes me and I like back, just gotta meet him)

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment