The World Of Jadeey: Bollywood



Bollywood

Even though I hated that movie today it reminded me that I really want to make a Bollywood film. And I will make damn sure it's better than the piece of crap I watched today.

I wanna make it a New Zealand film as well. Was thinking that a white girl should fall in love with a Hindu boy and his parents do not approve. Trouble with that is I'd bet uber-hassles about it being the story of my life and in Bollywood the white girl never gets the guy...

I will have to think on this idea some more and figure it out. Will also need to find someone to write the songs since I have no musical talent whatsoever! Come to think of it will have to find a sound person since my soundie hates Bollywood with a passion!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment