The World Of Jadeey: November 10th, 2005



November 10th, 2005

Work sucked today. We are suffering MAJOR budget cuts so rather than doing my own work I had to supervise. This of course means I'll be in there tomorrow catching up on work I missed out on today.

It pisses me off that I come in as a new manager and get so many budget cuts. It makes me look like the bad guy when I'm not, I'm just following orders from above. And of course my boss is also following orders from above him so it's not his fault either. Stupid multi-national company - I have people in a whole other country telling me how to run my complex when they've never even set foot in the place.

So yeah - at the moment I only have one friend here. :( Hopefully others will drift over here from my diary-x blog. This one will actually be more exciting, or at least more about life. I will leave the diary-x one as it is - a place where I sob my little heart out over that dumb boy. Stick with me over here where I'll try to be normal!!

Off to a party now - woot woot!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment