The World Of Jadeey: Soy tal idiota



Soy tal idiota

Guram Masala SUCKED!!! So much that it is now at the top of my list of the worst films I've seen this year. I'm just glad I didn't have to pay. For anyone thinking about seeing it - don't. Go rent Lagaan instead - at least you can almost guarrantee your enjoyment of that.

On another note - I did a very idiotic thing today (hence the title of this post). I should regret it more than I do. I'm sure in a weeks time I will regret it majorly.

Another weekend has come to an end. I'm still having trouble remembering that I've got all my weekends free from now on. No studying, no nothing. I keep trying to cram everything I want to do into each weekend but I don't need to!

Got my Sports Management grade back - got a B. Just one more paper to find out about. Unfortunatly it's the one I'm least certain about. In fact, though I'd be devastated, I wouldn't actually be surprised if I failed it. Really don't wanna have to go back next year just for one paper though so fingers crossed that I passed

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment