The World Of Jadeey: Woah...



Woah...

Just spoke to a friend of mine. He's in big trouble with the police. His ex has accused him of stalking her and the police have got involved. Now, I know him and know it is not true. But I also know he texts her and emails her a lot. When they broke up they agreed to stay friends but then she got angry at him due to a misunderstanding and he has been trying to get her to realise he didn't do what she thought he did.

He's messed up and that scares me. He's always been a little messed up anyway, gets depressed very easily. I'm really worried this is going to be too much for him and that he'll do something stupid.

I've tried talking to him but can't give him what he needs right now. We're not as close as we used to be and I'm just not sure how to help him. I hope he's okay.

The worst thing? He's still defending her and doesn't blame her for the fact that he's now in trouble with the police. It makes me cringe in despair, mostly cos I know i'd do the same for certain people.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment