The World Of Jadeey: Sorry is all that I can say



Sorry is all that I can say

Years gone by and still word's don't come easily

Went to a Bollywood play last night. Man it was awesome!! It was my christmas and birthday present from K and it was bloody fantastic. I tell you, it was not a night I will forget in a long time. Not just cos of who we saw there either. (And that's the last mention of him in this blog)

I really enjoy Bollywood movies but they've got nothing on this. It was spectacular. The bodies of those Indian dancers were pretty nice too!

One of the actors in it made a comment that the only difference between each bollywood film is the dances. That the dances are the reason people flock to bollywood films. It's true for me. I don't really care about watching that same story repeated over and over. But the dances and songs are great.

The one thing I really hate about plays is that once they are over that's it. Unlike your favourite movie which you can watch again and again you only get to see a play that once and it will never be exactly the same as that again. Even if you went the next night it would not be exactly the same. I love them though, would pick a live performance over a film to watch any day. And Merchants of Bollywood goes right up there to the top of my list of favourites.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment