The World Of Jadeey: Let Me Buy You a Drink or Two



Let Me Buy You a Drink or Two

And I'll be your star for weekends.

Didn't get my room clean yesterday so I guess that's gotta go onto todays list. I've also got to meet with my business partner. I've been avoiding him for too long, not on purpose but just because when I meet him he is kind of hard to get rid of and so uses up all of my free time. I cannot complain so much about this now that I don't have uni as well as full-time work. Ha I feel like I have masses of free time. And besides he's so nice it's mean of me to avoid him.

I've noticed recently that I'm always saying people are so nice. Overall I have more male friends than female (in fact of my close friends only 2 are female) and I always comment on how nice they are. Antz is one of the nicest guys I know, but so is Derek, so is Shukul, so is Gavin, so is Blair, so is Daniel, so is Shanil, so is Ruwan, so is Hayden, so is Ben. What is that about?

How can all 10 of those guys be one of the nicest guys I know? I'd be hard pressed to rank them in order of their niceness too. There are a couple of others that I know who don't make it onto the list of the nicest guys but who are very close to it. I guess it makes sense, I wouldn't be friends with someone who wasn't nice. So maybe I've just got to stop commenting on how they are the nicest guy I know, there are ten of them - perhaps they are not extra-specially nice but just normal!

I finished the final treatment of 'Innocence' last night. This is quite an acheivement for me, it has been over a year in the making. I'm thinking about finishing treatments for the other ideas I have laying about before getting into the scripts. Don't know why though, that really seems like a stupid idea but i'm sure it's what i'll do.

I joined this neat website where I watch other people's short films and make comments and then they make comments on mine. Am going to upload We'll Always Be Strangers even though it is not entirely finished. Honestly I doubt i'll ever get around to fully finishing it anyway.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment