The World Of Jadeey: I Won't Be Your Concubine



I Won't Be Your Concubine

I'm a puppet no more

I had a conversation with a guy today. Now the first thing I should point out is that I fancy this guy like mad. He likes me too but for various ridiculous reasons we are not together. We've discussed it but decided just friends is best for now, but of course in every conversation there is a serious sussing out of each other and a lot of flirting.

So this conversation today. We were talking about a friend of his who has totally changed personality since dating his girlfriend. The guy now does not think for himself, whatever the girlfriend wants she gets. I've noticed this happens to a lot of guys. I know a couple of friends whose boyfriends fit into this category. The guys are great but have a blindspot when it comes to their girlfriends. It's like they're scared to disagree in case they get dumped. This is not a problem that is limited to guys either, I've known girls that do the exact same thing.

I don't know how guys feel but I think they need to realise that most girls don't want a boyfriend who doesn't have his own opinions and doesn't feel confident enough in the relationship to argue for what they want. I guess that's fine for short term relationships but definitely not long-term ones.

I have another friend who is always telling me girls want bad boys. I don't think this is true though. The movie perception of a bad boy is a dark, handsome, mysterious, guy. Yeah sure - that sounds awesome! However, the reality of a bad boy is that they also have the flaw of being jerks and are not guaranteed to be handsome. Girls don't want jerks, why would we? So yeah, girls want the movie perception of a bad boy but not an actual bad boy.

In other news: the countdown is on. 6 days to go. Anyone who needs to know understands what I am referring to.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment