The World Of Jadeey: King Kong



King Kong

Colin Hanks is HOT!!!

I managed to score myself a ticket to the official King Kong after-party. I didn't get to see many famous people because for the most part they hung around in the VIP lounge upstairs. I got to talk to Colin Hanks though. Richard introduced us, said to Colin "Colin this is Holly". (Richard didn't actually know him, just is able to talk to everybody). Colin then said "Hi Holly I'm Colin!" He shook my hand then asked if I was enjoying myself. I said I was and that was it. Great though - he's really quite cute!

Haven't seen the movie yet. I'm going to see it at the competition on Sunday night. Will be in total comfort though so I don't feel too bad!

Other than that good night I'm pretty depressed really. Yesterday was also the aniversary of something that puts me in this mood every year. I need a holiday (always do at this time of year thanks to this damn depression). Got no time though. I'll get through, I always do. Anyway this is not the place for this sorta moaning. Will put on happy face now!

That's it though for tonight - I'm exhausted from last night still so need an early night.

Catch you all next week, same time, same bat channel.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment