The World Of Jadeey: What do they know?



What do they know?

All they know is when we fight, they don't see us in the loving times. What do they know? They don't know a thing.

Not my own words but very correct for a situation I now find myself in. He treats me badly sometimes without doubt, but those are the times I talk about so it probably comes across as worse than it is. Sometimes, and they are brilliant, wonderful sometimes, he is the sweetest guy in the world. In those times I wouldn't want to be with anyone but him. I'm dangerously close to falling in love with him and that's why I'm following friends' advice and trying to avoid him. I know in the current situation I will only get hurt. But if circumstance change, I need for him to be given another chance.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment