The World Of Jadeey: Nothing Can Compare to When You Roll the Dice and Swear Your Love for Me



Nothing Can Compare to When You Roll the Dice and Swear Your Love for Me

Well I got the answer early and it is Outcome 2. I'm not as gutted as I thought I would be. Probably because I know that it is for the best.

I've been questioned a few times recently on why my username for this (and almost everything else) is Jadeey so I thought I'd clear it up. When I was at high school I had a foster brother named Jade. I wasn't as nice to him as I should have been and unfortunately we lost contact with him after he left us and moved back with his family. So my name is for him. For my memory of a poor little lost boy that I didn't want to share my family with, for a boy that I hope is having a good life.

In other news, I recently made contact with a guy I sorta knew back when i was at high school. It's really cool to talk to him again. It was a random occurance but it really made my day/week to get back into contact for him. I wonder why? I think it's probably because we all have wistful memories of our adolescence and to get a brief, solid reminder of it is really nice. Helps that it seems he is still a great guy!

I bought Linc a really awesome slot car set the other day. Yes I know, I know, I'm buying his love. I have to do something to remain his favourite Aunty though!

I have been waiting impatiently, basically since he was born, for him to be old enough to appreciate the awesomeness of a slot-car set. I think that time has finally come and we spent hours playing with it when I joined him and my mum for dinner on Wednesday night. It was a little more complex than the ones I remember from my own childhood though and in the couple of hours we played with it neither of us could get our car the entire way around the track.

Lincoln has gone back home now but he left it at my parents house cos he leaves everything we buy him there so he has stuff to play with when he comes to stay. Me and my dad have decided we'll have a lot of fun with it next time I visit home for a weekend. Ha best $100 I ever spent!

Got my legs waxed on Wednesday as well. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it was going to. It was painful for a second but then the pain went away. I'm going to try and keep it up for the summer so I have beautifully smooth legs for the summer without having to bother shaving while I'm in Perth.

Okay I think that's it for news from me. Until next time.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment