The World Of Jadeey: You'll Never Walk Alone



You'll Never Walk Alone

Someone just came in and told me I'd never walk alone again if I embraced Jesus. Personally it just made me think of the Gerry and the Pacemakers song that was played at my Granddad's funeral. I liked that song.

I do wonder, though, why someone would come into my place of work to preach to me. It makes sense I guess, I couldn't be rude because the guy could have been a potential customer and I can't give my company a bad image like that. But still, it annoyed me. Do they ever get anyone to suddenly convert to their religion by going around preaching?

I'm incredibly sleepy today. I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of nights. My dreams are being very weird and it's waking me up. I'm so nice and warm in my office I feel like just taking a little nap.

I've been told off for the lack of film reviews here recently. My only defence is that I have really written on here that much this year (ignoring this week).

However, in the interests of pleasing those of you who come here to read film reviews rather than listen to me ramble about my life, I promise to get some done in the next couple of weeks. (and lets face it, surely everyone here must be here for the reviews, because why on earth would you be here for my pathetic ramblings - they're really rather boring even to me!)

So - film reviews coming soon. Rejoice.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment