The World Of Jadeey: You're so naive yet so...



You're so naive yet so...

Well, yeah. Apparently I am so naive. If the way some of my friends blew my mind yesterday is anything to go by. I meant to write about this yesterday but forgot.

So, one of my friends (the one who stole my boy and married him actually) told me that she has tried anal sex and absolutely loves it. This weirded me out a bit. I hadn't really thought all that much about straight couples doing it. It gets joked about in movies a lot but I hadn't actually thought about how often it happens in reality.

To get it off my chest I emailed another friend (was emailing her anyway) and told her. While waiting for a reply I also told a friend on MSN. He was not surprised and admitted that he too has done it. Now, he is straight, so again I was surprised. Later on last night I got a reply from my friend who put a new spin on the whole thing by questioning who topped and who bottomed. She pointed out that this particular friend is plenty kinky enough to put on a strap-on and go for it.

I feel like my innocence has been taken away from me. Is everyone having anal sex and I'm missing out on something? Obviously I knew my gay friends were - I'm not that naive! Didn't know any of my straight friends were doing it though.

I should ask my mum if she has. Actually no, if she has I don't wanna know. That would be FAR too much information I think.

Luckily, just so I didn't feel like the most innocent person in the world, two other friends that were there when the revelation was made were equally disturbed.


Damn it, there was something else I wanted to write about and now I've forgotten.

Oh, that's right. I was talking to this guy on msn last night, he was dumb, it was funny. The conversation went like this.

HIM: hey
ME: hi
ME: how's it going?
HIM: gud
HIM: u?
ME: Yeah pretty good. Just got back from a bike ride. That was fun. Not sure what I'm doing for the rest of the evening.
HIM: cool
(long silence)
ME: Whatcha doing this weekend?
HIM: drinking
HIM: u?
ME: Not sure yet. We'll see how it goes.
HIM: u type long answers
ME: huh?
HIM: u type lots
ME: uh ok i'll try and keep 'em shorter
HIM: cool

I didn't keep talking to him after that. I didn't even think I was typing very long answers! He should try coming here for a minute - then he'll see what long is. I reckon it's the story-teller in me. I can't help writing lots cos I enjoy it. Writing calms me and centres me, helps me think things through better.

Wow I sound like a geek!

Toilet Woman didn't turn up for lunch today. Yay! She's nice enough and a free lunch is always good but I am glad she forgot. I find her very draining. (haha that would have been a clever pun if only I called her Bathroom Woman instead of Toilet Woman!)

I've had the same song stuck in my head for a week now. It's not fair! I don't even like the song all that much. I keep singing it and my friends keep making fun of me. I woke up singing it yesterday morning!

The final thing I have to say today is that I love this country. I know I want to get out for a while but that's because I need to if I want to make it as a writer or a filmmaker. I would never stay away for good. It's such a lovely day today and I had such a nice walk to work. Everything is so pretty and it was so relaxing.

Yeah I think that's it now.

Holly out

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment