The World Of Jadeey: All Secrets Sleep in Winter Clothes



All Secrets Sleep in Winter Clothes

Relationships suck. That is my verdict from my own experience and listening to friends.

I have a friend who is married and has a couple of kids. She just decided one day to up and leave her family and move to Australia to live with a new guy. I'm not sure how well she knew this guy but it shocked me. I know the decision came out of the blue cos when I last saw her she hadn't said anything about it.

Then I have another friend who wants to get out of her current relationship but doesn't want to hurt the guy so she's probably just going to stay with him even though she's not happy.

I have a multitude of other friends who are also having relationship issues at the moment. Maybe it's just that time of year.

We lost the cricket and I'm gutted so I'm not going to dwell on that too much right now. Basically, we played shockingly and did not deserve to win. Hopefully we do better on Wednesday or the Champions Trophy is all over for us.

I have a couple of oldish films to recommend today.

1/ F for Fake This is an Orson Welles documentary about fraud. I far prefered this to Welles' very well-known Citizen Kane.

2/ The Shop Around the Corner They don't make romantic comedies like they used to. This film was remade into the atrocious Tom Hanks rom-com You've Got Mail. Unlike that piece of filth The Shop Around the Corner is a lovely film and is actually hilarious. Don't let You've Got Mail put you off, I promise you'll like this if you watch it!

That's it for now. I've gotta go do some serious shopping for Phoenix's birthday.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment