The World Of Jadeey: Are you ready?



Are you ready?

Yes

Grrr the internet isn't working so I have to write this in notepad. Stupid internet.

My cat just vomited his biscuits all over in my room. That wasn't so bad, I'm kinda used to it cos he often gobbles down far too much food then sicks it back up. The gross part was that he immediately started eating it again. Not just eating it but scooping it up with his paw and then licking it off. Kinda funny, very gross.

He got bored before he was finished cleaning it up though so my flatmate came and cleaned up the rest for me which was nice of him. I should talk about my flatmate for a minute actually cos he's really lovely.

The cricket season was coming up and I wanted Sky. I told him I wanted it and he said he'd ring and get it installed. I said to check how much it would cost first cos to get sport you have to pay extra. He said not to worry about it, he'd go halves with me. This coming from a guy who hates sports so definitely won't ever make use of it.

Yesterday I noticed that our elderly neighbours have had their fence kicked in by some drunk idiot. I suggested to my flatmate that he should offer to fix it for them. He said he didn't have a hammer. So, instead of just leaving it at that, he went off and bought a hammer. He even offered to pay for the wood for them. How nice is that? We've never even spoken to them before. He's just a really nice guy who likes to help other people out.

He also lacks the ability to judge his friends. He judges everyone else TONS. But never me and never his other friends. The other day I was telling him how much I admired that about him. I said I suspected that even if I told him I had killed someone and needed help disposing of the body he wouldn't think any less of me and would do anything he could to help me. He agreed that is exactly what he'd do.

I've told him my deepest, darkest secrets and shames and he's never used that information against me. Even when he probably should have. His one failing is that he gets very bored, very quickly, if I start talking about my feelings. So he's not the best person to talk to when I'm feeling depressed. He tries hard but I can see his eyes glazing over and him looking longingly at his computer if I start talking about stuff like that.

So, I'm very seriously thinking about up and leaving next year. The idea of using all my savings to do a big OE type trip is very appealing. I know that it's kinda dangerous to spend all my money like that. But at the same time, if I don't do it soon I'm never gonna do it. I doubt there's any chance of me doing it when I've got a mortgage etc. It's something you've kind of got to do young, then come home and settle down into the quiet drudgery of real-life. Next year is probably the last real chance I'll have to do something like that before I've actually got to get serious about life.

There are so many countries I want to see and I don't want to reach the end of my life having never done it. Of course, i'm very much relying on convincing someone else it's a good idea.

1. I'm too scared to go on my own.
2 I doubt I would enjoy it so much on my own. If I was just going to one place to work I would meet other people but for so much travelling I would definitely want a companion.

The flatmate is a doubtful option. He's useless at saving money and says he's not really interested in going the same places I am. He wants to go to lots of significant computery places which I have no interest in. So I've got to find someone else and do some serious convincing.

I have a sore thing on my neck. It really hurts! Well actually, it only hurts when I poke at it but I can't stop poking at it! I don't like it.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment