The World Of Jadeey: I'm sleepy



I'm sleepy

I should take notice of what my body is telling me and go to sleep. But the cricket has just started so I'm going to just watch a little bit, then I'll sleep. I've got a very early start in the morning, stupid payroll.

It's not the best start to the cricket either - I probably should just skip it all but I can't tear myself away. Bloody addictions!

So, in two weeks I start training the new guy at work. Big mistake hiring him but it seemed sensible at the time. And I was desperate. I still don't know anyone else who could fill the role, guess I'll just have to make the best of things. And hope not too many people put two and two together.

I'm getting excited about going to Australia. Only about 7 weeks until we leave. Damn, I still haven't organised my new passport either. Better get onto that tomorrow if I remember. I'm making progress though, I've found my old one and have got new photos taken. Now just gotta fill in the paperwork and send it all away.

Damn! Another wicket. This is not going well at all. Looks like the team will be heading home in a couple of days. Astle really is shockingly out of form. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses his place when the team head to Australia. Hope he finds his form again by the world cup though.

I'm going to go to sleep. I can't think of a lot to say and the cricket is making me far too sad. Knowing me I'll keep waking up through the night to check the score anyway, that's what usually happens.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hey, look at that, I can infact comment.

Awesome, I'll do that when I have something to say

Kisses

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Yay so I did fix it right :)

I'm amazing! Ha

 

Post a Comment