The World Of Jadeey: Kiss me if you want this



Kiss me if you want this

But I want you, inside out

So. Um. Yeah.


It was my mum's birthday today so we went out for dinner. It was nice. One thing about my family, we spend every moment together taking the shit out of each other. At any one point in time everyone is ganged up on one person. However, quick as a flash a new person will be ganged up on. No-one escapes unscathed. It's fun though and all said with total love.

We had a chocolate fondue thing for dessert. It was nice but I SUCKED at it. My bananas kept falling into the chocolate then I had to beat my dad to it or he'd steal them.

My mum thought it was HILARIOUS that I couldn't do it. She was chortling away to herself everytime a banana fell off my fork. (Which was everytime I got banana). Then suddenly she hit upon it, the perfect insult for me!

"Holly" she starts seriously. "It seems that you are very bad at forking."

My dad's eyes light up.

"You're not good at forking?" He asks me. "Well that must make you unpopular with the boys. You know it's very important to guys your age to be with someone who an experienced forker."

I just roll my eyes. I should have seen this coming. And, it is funny. (Especially because, let the record show - I am AWESOME!)
Honestly. Should parents make fun of their children's sex-lives this much? I thought dads were supposed to believe in their daughters innocence and threaten bodily harm to any guy who tries to take that innocence away.

Not my dad, nope. My parents really are too cool for words. I'm just glad my brother wasn't present. Then I really would have been in trouble.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment