The World Of Jadeey: Sometimes we play hard when we should be working hard, right?



Sometimes we play hard when we should be working hard, right?

Arghh!! Today was a very long day. I started work at 6am and didn't finish until almost 8pm. (Corrina, being awesome, came in to help me this morning so worked a mighty-long shift too)

This time next week I'll be on a flight to Wellington. It's pretty exciting that I get to see Justin Timberlake in concert in the same week I watch David Beckham play soccer. Talk about a week of awesome celebrities. (If only I was seeing my John do something, that'd be even better.)

4 weeks today I will be in the car driving home to Wellington, this time for good. It's pretty exciting but also totally scary and sad. I'm going to miss this place a lot. People keep getting really surprised when I say I have no idea what I'll be doing for a job when I get down there. It's strange because I don't see that as a very big deal. I figure I should be able to pick something up pretty easily. I hope I'm not wrong! If I do end up studying (which hopefully I will) I will FINALLY be able to get a student allowance. My parents earned too much when I was at uni but now that I am over 25 (old) my parents income doesn't matter anymore. Yay!

Okay, I'm going to have something to eat and watch some TV. See you all tomorrow!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment