The World Of Jadeey: We even have the same top ten all-time favorite movie list down to the number



We even have the same top ten all-time favorite movie list down to the number

I have decided that it is time for another list. As you all know, there are two things I love more than anything else in the world. The question has always been which do I love more, John Krasinski or Mountain Dew. Well folks, here it is, for the first time I publicly declare a favourite.

Why John Krasinski is better than Mountain Dew


1. Whenever I get an annoying song stuck in my head I can get rid of it by listening to (or imagining) John Krasinski singing Hero by Enrique Iglesias. (A much more pleasant thing to have stuck in my head!) Mountain Dew never helps me get rid of annoying songs.

2. If I could only take two things with me to a desert island they would be Mountain Dew and John Krasinski. If I could take only one thing, well I'd miss Mountain Dew but John'd keep me much warmer and more entertained. :-P

3. John Krasinski makes me laugh on a regular basis. Mountain Dew only makes me laugh when I think about their old tag-line - "There's nothing more satisfying than slamming a dew."

4. Cuddling up to a bottle at night isn't that pleasant. Cuddling up to John would be VERY, VERY pleasant!

5. (Look away for this one mum!) Sex with John Krasinski would be much more comfortable (and satisfying and NOT gross) than sex with a bottle of Mountain Dew.

6. John Krasinski makes a lot of money which he could share with me. Mountain Dew just costs me a lot of money.

7. Mountain Dew can't make a 'Jim face' to cheer me up.

8. John Krasinski would be a much better conversationalist.

9. John Krasinski doesn't ruin my teeth (although he does have an interesting effect on other parts of me!)

10. People will be jealous of me when I marry John. They would not be jealous if I married mountain dew - they'd just think I was a freak!

11. I think accents are sexy as hell. Mountain Dew can't even speak let alone do accents. John, on the other hand, is the master of accents.

12. John Krasinski looks GREAT with a shirt off. The Mountain Dew equivalent of a shirt off is no label and that just doesn't get me going at all.

13.

14.

15.


I think those last three speak for themselves!

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment