The World Of Jadeey: We're not going as a group



We're not going as a group

This is a private friend who happens to know all of us from different ways who is throwing a private birthday thing...

The countdown is on. There are things I'm not looking forward to about leaving Auckland - leaving Kat being the top reason and not having any money being the second. (There are other reasons as well but I'm not going to list all of them here) However, I am exceptionally excited about not ever having to do the roster or stocktake again. After completing today's roster I only have 5 rosters and 5 stocktakes left. Awesome!

It was a beautiful, hot day today. Gutted that I had to be at work. Being at the beach would have been far more appropriate. Oh wait! In 6 weeks the beach is exactly where I'll be! :-)

Tonight all the managers from work are going out for dinner. It's a goodbye to our boss and a couple of managers. It should be fun. It's at Garrisons which means a nice dinner. Certainly can't complain about that.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment