The World Of Jadeey: What are you writing, pervball?



What are you writing, pervball?

I was walking home today when some sprinklers I was walking past turned on. Luckily they didn't wet me - I would have felt quite silly if they had.

Wow. So, I have nothing to say. Not that this is unusual by any stretch of the imagination. This whole 'posting every single day' thing can be a bit tough at times. I am a little bit envious of Kat's rules because she can prepare blogs in advance. The rules I play by mean that the most I can write in preparation for a blog is 5 words. Any more than that and it's not an original post that day, in my opinion. Then again, I think the reason Kat can prepare blogs in advance is that she doesn't find them as easy to write as I do... (I don't mean that how I just realised that sounds. What I mean is that I am a rambler so I just start typing and it's a whole steam of consciousness. Kat writes about actual stuff, which is much more interesting.) But, anyway, if I was to prepare blogs in advance it'd be the easiest game in the world. I get in a blogging mood 2 or 3 times a week and could easily write on 5 or 6 topics each of those times. I'd have a huge backlog of blogs waiting to happen.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when I finish work. Less will be happening in my life (wow, I can hardly believe that is possible) but I'll be in a much more writing frame of mind. My blogging will hopefully loosen me up for a day of serious writing each day.

Heh perhaps you should all expect many, many blogs about the beach since that's where I will be spending the majority of my time!

Okay, I'm off to cook dinner....
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment