The World Of Jadeey: Well, you left the TV on, and your cat is dead



Well, you left the TV on, and your cat is dead

I thought I'd blog again since this morning's was just an update of yesterday's blog.

It scares me that recently I've been enjoying some reality tv. Usually I hate it, I've never liked Big Brother, Survivor, American Idol, New Zealand Idol or any of that other stuff. I admit that a few years ago I really enjoyed this New Zealand reality tv show that was a cross between Big Brother and The Weakest Link. But, other than that, I haven't really ever enjoyed reality tv.

Right now I absolutely adore Hells Kitchen (so much better than Top Chef which I like as well) and I'm currently watching So You Think You Are Smarter Than a 10-Year Old and it's really good. (I'm not, by the way. Smarter than a ten year-old I mean. I've got an embarrassing number of the questions wrong.)

I tell Kat she is a smarty-pants a lot. The reason, of course, is because she is a smarty-pants. She always has the answers to my questions. It's good. And useful.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment