The World Of Jadeey: Give me a break, give me a break



Give me a break, give me a break

Break me off a piece of that...

One job I've always thought would be hilarious is a radiologist. From what I hear, you get to see some funny stuff stuck in some funny places. People often do strange things and I always love witnessing their strangeness.

The worst one I've ever heard of is a Kit Kat bar. A Kit Kat bar!!!! What the fuck? So, some girl woke up in the morning feeling a bit horny. She sees a Kit Kat bar sitting on the bedside table and thinks to herself 'why not'?? I'll tell you why not! Because that shit is going to hurt! I'm guessing that it was a Kit Kat Chunky although I can't be certain. (For those of you not in the know about chocolate bars, a Kit Kat Chunky is like a really big version of the single wafers.) Those things have corners and I really do not think corners and inserting things into oneself go together AT ALL.

Honestly, what are some people thinking? Do you think she planned to eat the chocolate afterwards? 'Oh, I know, I'll have a mind-blowing orgasm from the chocolate bar and then I'll get to eat the chocolate too. Double the fun! Why hasn't anyone thought of this before?' Because it's fucking stupid is why!!

The girl had to be American right, probably from the South? I'm sure this is one of those "Only in America" things. Or maybe she's from Tasmania and her father is her brother... Yeah, that's gotta be it. No other explanation for that kind of mind-blowing stupidity. Masturbation with uncomfortable-shaped objects + born from an incestuous union = not surprising.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Not to mention shocolate melts when it's in er... warm places...

EW!

 

Post a Comment