The World Of Jadeey: The one where Kat let me down



The one where Kat let me down

Heh, not really. That's far more dramatic than the reality of what happened.

I wanted Kat to do her Tuesday vlog this week of her singing "Hero" but she wouldn't do it. She wouldn't do it even when I double dared her! What's that about? (heh how old are we?) It would have been funny, I would have liked it.

So, because Kat didn't do it I will instead post the video of (my future husband) John doing it:



So good.

In other news, my dad has found a possible job for me in Wellington. It's just an admin job but it pays alright and means I won't have to freak out about having no money. Also, because it's an admin job, it's 8am-5pm so no more crazy shift work. I'm going to apply and see how it goes. I probably won't get it anyway but it's worth a shot.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment