The World Of Jadeey: The one in which I am tired of typing



The one in which I am tired of typing

I have to type all of my holiday blogs into here. It's about ten pages of writing. I am tired of typing it all and I'm only about halfway through. This makes me unenthusiastic about writing much today.

It's kinda nice to be home. I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow though. The idea of going back to work makes me feel very tired.

Here is an amazing piece of information - I unpacked about 2 minutes after I arrived home yesterday. That's a first for me. Usually it takes me a few weeks to get completely unpacked. Perhaps I am turning over a new leaf!!

It's almost Christmas (sorta). I better start thinking about presents. Yay for Christmas!!!!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment