The World Of Jadeey: The one where I still haven't packed



The one where I still haven't packed

Guess what tomorrow is. Go on... Guess!

That's right! I go to Australia tomorrow!! Woo!

I still haven't packed. Kat is a little bit worried about this but I'm not really a packer. I might do it later tonight but more than likely I'll do it tomorrow morning before I leave. It's okay though, I pretty much know what I'm taking.

Me and Kat are impatiently waiting for The Office to download. We want to watch it before I go away but she has work in the morning. At this rate it won't be down until about 1am which is way too late for Kat since she has work in the morning. Sad.

Okay, while I am away I will be writing everyday in a book I've bought specifically for this purpose. When I get back I'll copy it all onto here. Won't that be exciting! (Probably not at all)

Bring on the theme parks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment