The World Of Jadeey: The one where I went home sick from work



The one where I went home sick from work

Yeah, I was sick again today so left work once stocktake was all done. Thankfully I got stocktake done nice and quickly.

Guess what I am doing right now.... That's right! I'm watching The Office! Kat went and bought season 1 & 2 today since my copies are in Wellington. This is very, very good news.

My brain is a bit fuzzy so I can't really think of anything to write. One thing I do like about having a cold (about the only thing I like) is that everyone can tell you are sick when you have a cold. It's not like when you have a sore stomach and you feel like crap but no-one can tell. When you have a cold and feel like crap it's pretty obvious. My voice has gone kind of high-pitched and weird in the last hour. It's not great but at least no-one will accuse me of faking!

Okay I must stop now. My laptop on my lap is making me all hot so I need to turn it off.

See you all tomorrow! :)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger Kat said...

My laptop on my lap is making me all hot so I need to turn it off.

That's what she said!!!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Holly said...

PERFECT use of That's what she said! Yay! :)

 

Post a Comment