The World Of Jadeey: The one where I'm too busy watching The Office to write



The one where I'm too busy watching The Office to write

Yes, I am watching The Office for the millionth time. I love The Office. Perhaps I am obsessed with The Office?

I am also sick. 9 times out of 10 I cope well with being sick. The 10th time I get sulky. I have a feeling this is going to be a sulky time. I have work for the next 3 days but I don't see myself managing to get there for many of those 3 days. Normally I wouldn't be too bad but with school holidays and having to serve heaps of customers I won't cope well. I sneezed and coughed over a large number of customers today. It was kind of embarrassing. (and disgusting)

And how is everyone? Good I hope!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment