The World Of Jadeey: Rugby and sleep



Rugby and sleep

Choices, choices. The rugby starts in about an hour, could be an hour and a half. I have to decide whether or not to stay up and watch it. Ordinarily the answer would be obvious but it's daylight savings this week so I am going to lose an hours sleep tonight. Add to that the fact that I have to get up by 10am to give someone the Justin Timberlake tickets they have bought off me and the fact that usually Sunday is my sleep-in day. (Once I've got up to answer the door there is no way I'll be able to get back to sleep.) I'm so exhausted recently that it's pretty tempting to just flag it and head straight to bed now.

I do like rugby though.... Hmmm such a tough call. And so uninteresting to type about.

My next-door neighbour has cats. I am very sad that the cats will not let me pat them. I miss my own cat so much and really just want to cuddle them. But they are too scared and won't let me. So disappointing!

Only 14 more days until I go to Australia!! Woohoo!!!!!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment