The World Of Jadeey: Well, that's just annoying that is!



Well, that's just annoying that is!

I thought I was on post 199 when I posted the last post. That would have meant tomorrow was the big 200! (Or this one would have been)

However, Kat pointed out to me that drafts are counted in the count by blogger. I said I didn't have any drafts because I don't prepare anything in advance. I decided to check anyway just to make sure since I've had this thing for a couple of years and thought maybe I used to write stuff without publishing and then forget about it.

It turns out I did actually do that a couple of times last year. Neither of the posts were finished but they were both significantly written that I just published them anyway. (Not that anyone will read them unless they are reading WAY back anyway so oh well, that seems like a waste.) I also found that blogger has occasionally saved my post as a draft halfway through me typing it. I know that it is blogger and not me because on two of them it was stopped in the middle of a word. I would at least finish my sentence!

All of this means I am only at 194 posts. (Now 195 since I have wasted a post whining about the fact that I am no longer at 199. Good job.) So, it will be a few days yet before we get to the big 200! (More time for the anticipation to build. Woohoo!)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment