The World Of Jadeey: He's got me lovestoned



He's got me lovestoned

(Wow could that title be any more lame?)

Guess what I did today?!? Guess! Guess! Guess!

I bought MORE Justin Timberlake tickets. Now we have 14. Today I bought Gold tickets to the 3rd concert (on a Monday night unfortunately). The seats are WAY better than my original Silver seats to the 1st concert. This means I have a whole lot of tickets to sell. I'm being nice though and selling them at pretty much cost.

JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN!!

I am watching The Office season 3. I bought it from Amazon because I LOVE the show The Office. It's hilarious. Jim and Pam are about to get together, it's exciting. It's also the final episode which will mean I have watched the entire season in about 3 days. Scary.

I was going to write about writing but Kat is waiting for me to finish writing this so we can watch the final episode. I will write about that tomorrow instead. After we finish watching The Office we still have Heroes (which Kat accidentally typed as Herpes earlier. funny) and Friday Night Lights. I don't know what Friday Night Lights actually is, I've never watched it on TV but it sounded good. (Yeah, I'm addicted to buying dvds. I've mentioned that before right?)

I was going to write one more thing but I've forgotten what it was so I can't. I will probably remember about one minute after I turn off my laptop. Sad.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment