The World Of Jadeey: So sad



So sad

Not that I want to go on and on about it but FUCK!

Stephen Fleming retired as a one day player yesterday. I am sad. So incredibly sad.

I will never love cricket as much as I've loved it while he was captain and I'll never love another player as much as I've loved Stephen Fleming. I always knew the end would come one day but it seems to have snuck up on me.

I know that no-one else cares about this as much as I do, if at all, but expect Stephen Fleming to be the topic of my blogs fairly regularly for the next little while. This is the end of almost 12 years of idolising, obsessing and hero worship we're talking about.

:(

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment