The World Of Jadeey: Rugby, rugby, rugby!



Rugby, rugby, rugby!

Oi, oi, oi!

It's almost time for the NZs first game in the rugby world cup! We're playing Italy first up and it's probably going to be the hardest game of our pool. (Yet it should still be a walk in the park for the ABs)

I have something I want to write about but I'm having trouble concentrating because me and Kat are watching Full House while we wait for the game to start. Only half an hour until the pre-match buildup! Woohoo!!

I was lucky enough to go and watch the Warriors play the Eels in the semis last night so it's been a great couple of days of sport. The Warriors didn't win (unlike the ABs who I am confident WILL win - they better anyway!) but it was an awesome game anyway. The atmosphere was pretty amazing - I've not really seen anything like a league crowd. Rugby Union crowds are a lot more placid. (Which is saying a lot considering rugby crowds aren't actually very placid)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment