The World Of Jadeey: And just to confuse everyone...



And just to confuse everyone...

I'm home! This time I don't mean I'm home in Wellington, I'm home in Auckland. I find that statement as confusing as I'm sure everyone else does... I do feel very at home here in Auckland and it is quite nice to be back even if the ache of missing Wellington is still there.

Lots of exciting stuff coming up for me in the next 6 weeks, I have a feeling the time is going to fly by. I've got concerts, Kat's surprise birthday activity and a trip to Australia to look forward to. It's nice to have things to look forward to rather than just the monotonous everyday non-excitement of work.

It's my night off tonight but I have to go into work to finish preparing for conference tomorrow. I've still got a roster to finish and a presentation to refine. Boring stuff but critical stuff. It's actually times like these, conference times, that I feel a little more worthwhile in my job. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to do a presentation, but it makes me feel like I'm more than a glorified admin bitch. Let's face it, 80% of what I do at work is administration related what with the roster and stocktake taking up at least 3 of my 5 shifts. The funny part about that is if you ask me the job I am least interested in and think I would be worst at it would probably be administration. Ah well.

I have season 7 of Full House on DVD. I think I might watch some of it tonight. Wow my life is exciting.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment