The World Of Jadeey: Its getting hot in here so take off all your clothes



Its getting hot in here so take off all your clothes

Woah, that was close indeed. It's 11.05pm and I was just thinking about going to bed when I suddenly realised I hadn't blogged today. Phew!

I would have felt justified in forgetting. There is some stuff going on right now that I think would exempt me from punishment had I forgotten. Some things are just far more important than blogging. However, in the words of Joey Tribbiani, it's a moo point anyway since I did remember on time.

I met Jason Behr today! He's FUCKING HOT!!!! Oh my god - what I wouldn't give to tap that!! He signed a Tattooist poster for me so I'm going to get it blockmounted. Yay! It actually should be illegal for anyone to be as hot as he is, I don't know how anyone gets any work done with him around.

That was my big excitement for the day. Other than it was a pretty full-on but boring day. Conference starts on Monday so there's a hell of a lot to do to prepare. I've got the weekend off but, unless I make an emergency trip to Wellington which is looking likely, I'll spend the whole weekend at work. Yuck. (Although, given the event that will be requiring my presence in Wellington, I'd far prefer to have to work all weekend than be required in Wellington.)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment