The World Of Jadeey: Just another manic Monday



Just another manic Monday

I hate Monday's. Today was worse than usual because I had to start early. You see, no matter what time I start it seems that I cannot finish before 8pm. Today I had to start at 8am to let someone in and that meant a 12 hour day. Actually, a little longer than a 12 hour day because today I didn't get out of there until about 8.45pm. It was depressing.

I look forward to the days when I have a job that doesn't require me to be there for more than 8 or 9 hours at a time. That will be very nice. OR if I do have to be there longer than 8 or 9 hours then I hope to God that I am working for myself or, at least, in a job that I adore.

Thankfully I got home and Kat, ever the fantastic flatmate, had prepared dinner so it only took me a minute to put it on a plate. I don't know what I'm going to do if I ever move into a flat with someone else who abhors cooking as much as I do. Probably either get very, very skinny from never eating or very, very fat from eating too many takeaways. Either way it won't be good.

I have very cold hands so I am going to stop typing now. I should really make my bed because I had to sleep in my sleeping bag last night and I really don't want to do that again. (I washed my sheets yesterday but then hadn't put them back on my bed by the time I went to bed and I was too sleepy to bother.)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment