The World Of Jadeey: Too sleepy to come up with a title



Too sleepy to come up with a title

I have the worst shift ever today. It's 2.30pm - 11pm. Considering it is now 12pm and I've just woken up I pretty much have to get ready and go to work. By the time I get home it will be bedtime. You can't say I give myself good shifts just because I do the roster because clearly I don't!

A friend of mine got into a fight yesterday after work. She didn't do it on purpose, she'd told some people off in the cinema and they decided to come after her and her boyfriend in the parking lot later. So, when I say she got in a fight it was more like she got beaten up since I think she only got a kick or two in. It's weird because I didn't think when you got to my age you really got into fights anymore, well not unless you are drunk anyway. I guess that shows you what sort of area I live in. It's a little bit scary!

I'm pretty much lacking in things to say today because I'm still tired, I've gotta go to work soon and I've done nothing except work since yesterday's post. I think this is all you're gonna get from me today. Ah well, hopefully tomorrow I'll have something really exciting to write about.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment