The World Of Jadeey: When is it cheating?



When is it cheating?

How much do I have to write before it constitutes a blog and not cheating the game? I've seen some people only write this much and call it a blog so I guess whatever I type from here on out is okay.

I'm going out tonight and this is my brief stop at home to get changed. Luckily we're just going to the pub so uber-casual is acceptable because I am sadly lacking in clothes. Actually, I'm sadly lacking in clothes even when I chose to be uber-casual in jeans. I think a big shopping trip is in order, my bank account is not going to be happy about that!

The fashion this season seems a tad odd to me. I went shopping for about 5 minutes this afternoon while I was grabbing lunch and so many of the tops are these ultra-long things that practically go down to your knees. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like the idea of my butt being covered but I somehow feel that, like everything else that's ever in fashion, they probably only look good on skinny people.

Okay I'm heading out. Be good. Stay tuned. And sleep well.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment