The World Of Jadeey: In your pants



In your pants

This can be used as the ending to many different sentences. Such as:
I wish I could get...
Don't pee...
There's a party...
Where's my cellphone? ...

It can also make any book or dvd title very, very funny. No, I'm not clever enough to have invented this myself. Kat discovered it on Youtube and kindly shared it with me. Being in too tired and stupid a mood to write about what I was going to write about I decided to instead share her discovery by writing this bullshit post. (Not that I usually write non-bullshit. Oh well.)

That's all you're getting from me tonight. I have to go watch a video on youtube now and then read my book.

Bite me.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment