The World Of Jadeey: What a wicked thing to do



What a wicked thing to do

To make me dream of you

I had a super-duper exciting dream last night. I dreamt I went to the supermarket and did the shopping. I kid you not. In my dream world where anything is possible, where I can go anywhere, see anything, be with anyone, I instead just went to the supermarket. Could my subconscious have let me down anymore than it did last night? I think not.

I used to be quite good at lucid dreaming. For anyone who doesn't know what that is, it is essentially taking control of your dreams and leading them where you want them to go. I stopped doing it a few years ago and now can't seem to do it even when I want to. I still have enough control over my dreams that when I am having a nightmare I can make it go away (I have nightmares quite a lot. It's weird) but I can't take absolute control the way I used to be able to.

It's a bloody cool ability though, to be able to control your dreams. For a few years there I really did go everywhere and do everything in my dreams. From what I can gather after reading up on lucid dreaming some people can do it every night and for every dream. With me it wasn't like that. I had plenty of dreams that I didn't take control of and only actually managed it a couple of times a week. I might start practicing, I'd like to be able to get good at it again.

On another note, I saw the Bratz movie last night. Do not see it! It is awful! Awful doesn't even begin to describe the pain that was that movie actually. So dumb it was painful and I felt ripped off even though I wasn't paying to see it. You have been warned, if you see it now I take no responsibility for the horror you will feel at yourself for subjecting yourself to that drivel.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment