The World Of Jadeey: As far as gaffes go this is pretty bad



As far as gaffes go this is pretty bad

I like John Key a whole lot more than I did two days ago. Why you ask... Well I'll tell you!

The reason I like John Key suddenly is that he has (not so) secret aspirations to turn from the dark side and lead a real party. For his opening speech to the National Party conference he said: "Under a Labour Government I lead, child abusers will be severely punished." Not only that, but he didn't even notice what he'd said and just continued happily along!

It's true though, John Key really does have some quite left-wing ideas. Under his leadership National does seem to be getting more centre than right. (Not that I think this is a bad thing if National really do get into power at the next election.)

It must be hard to be a politician (or a celebrity) and have everything you say splashed over the media. I know they have to expect that when they decide that being a public figure is something they want to do but that doesn't make it any easier. I say stupid stuff like John Key said all the time but at least I don't get made a fool of in public for it. Luckily I dislike John Key and his whole party so I don't feel too sorry for him.

It is August! I find this amazing, the year is passing so damn quickly. I'm going to Australia soon and I can't wait. Theme parks here I come! Woo!!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment