The World Of Jadeey: We did the monster mash!



We did the monster mash!

I'm going to a place called Spookers on Friday night. Have I already mentioned this? I feel like I have. I don't care, I'm going to talk about it again because I am EXCITED!!

So, this place is a haunted house, 3D maze and haunted forest here in Auckland. It is all created on an old graveyard and old psychiatric hospital which really just adds to the scariness. Apparently the staff that work there are paid extra if you wet your pants. This interests me somewhat as it is R16 to go there so it must be pretty scary to make adults wet their pants! I plan to go to the toilet before we go there and to not drink anything while I am there! I have absolutely no desire to wet my pants.

One of the few good things about Auckland is the amount of interesting things to do here. What with Snowplanet, ice-skating, Rainbows End and Spookers you get a pretty broad range of activities. The most exciting thing in Wellington is probably Te Papa, and I've got to say that isn't all that interesting.

I'm very excited about Spookers, maybe not as excited as I was about snowboarding but pretty close. I love getting scared and let myself get there very easily. I should qualify that by saying that I only love getting scared when it is harmless scared like watching a scary movie or going to a place like Spookers. I do not like getting scared when it is real scared like a guy breaking into your house while you are sleeping. When I'm watching a scary movie I like to let myself get scared by it because I find it enjoyable. It's just a pity there isn't an abundance of really good, really scary movies.

When I was a kid I had nightmares for weeks after watching the movie IT. I could never look at my bathroom sink the same way again! And even now I get a little bit nervous when I wake up and need to go to the bathroom. For some reason I can't stand to turn the light on so have to use the bathroom in the dark. It's only when I wake up though, never if I am just going to bed really late. It's funny too because it isn't the bathroom I am scared of but the mirror. I am always scared I will see something other than my own reflection in the mirror. This all stems from when I was in primary school and a whole lot of kids used to claim that if you go into the bathroom, turn off the lights and say 'bloody Mary' 3 times while looking into the mirror an image of Jesus' mother Mary will appear looking bloody and dying. I never did it but it's scared me ever since! Actually, you'd think turning the light on would make me feel better at night given this yet it doesn't. Strange.

Anyway I am going to read ghost stories now that I can use to scare the others in the car on the way to Spookers. Lets hope I don't end up scaring myself!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment